Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Best of Miles to Memories 10/26/15/-11/01/15
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week was a little slower due to my vacation, but I did cover the anatomy of my Hawaii trip, accessing the old version of Amex Offers, my Vegas airport Lyft experience & more.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards & Manufactured Spending
- How to Access the Old Amex Website for the Superior Version of Amex Offers
- Small Changes Coming to Bluebird, REDbird & Possibly Serve & An Interesting Word Found in the REDbird Announcement
- Discover Cards Mysteriously Removed from Apple Pay Wallet?!?
In Loyalty & Deals
- Anatomy of a Dream Vacation: Our $3K+ Trip to Hawaii for “Free” Using Points & Miles
- BREAKING: British Airways Eliminates 4,500 Avios Redemptions in the U.S.
- Award Wallet Beta is Here! Do You Want to Try it For Yourself?
- $100 Off 1st Silvercar Rental & What That Means ($$) in the Real World
- Southwest Schedule Extended to June 3: Find Out When the Rest of the Summer Opens Up!
- Ridesharing Is Now Legal at Las Vegas Airport: My Experience, Where to Meet the Drivers & Costs Compared to Taxis
- Is This the Reddest Airport in the World? A Look Inside Havana’s International Airport
- Holiday “Travel Hacker” Guide Released
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.