Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Best of Miles to Memories 12/14/15/-12/20/15
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week I covered a new development with Citi, was the first to write about the Mlife double dip and broke down a few deals and offers.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards & Manufactured Spend
- Citi Is Auto-Shifting Credit Lines on New Applications: What Is Happening & What You Need to Know
- Roundup: 2016 5% Calendars & Categories for Discover, Chase Freedom & Citi Dividend
- The Scammiest Card Mailer I Have Ever Received & It’s A Terrible Product Too
- Combining Amex Offers with Gift Card Deals: Here is a Real World Example You Can Take Advantage of Now!
- Pro Tip: How to Make Amex Offers Multiple Tab Loading Even Faster!
- 10% Off Target Gift Cards & 3 Huge Reasons Why You Probably Want to Buy Some
- The History of Green Monday & A Moneymaker Amazon Gift Card Deal to Get You Started
- The Crazy Pursuit of Elite Status & Mlife(ing) it to Hyatt Diamond (Eh!)
- Wow! My Wife’s 2016 IHG Accelerate Offer Is Really Really Good!
- Pro Tip: How to Earn 600 Southwest Rapid Rewards Points & Hyatt Credit for Every Mlife Stay!
In Travel & More
- Vegas Price Wars! Lyft Lowers Vegas Rates 30% to Match Uber & Taxis Are In Trouble
- Scheduled Air Service from the U.S. to Cuba: It Is Going to be Expensive & Bidding Will Be Intense
- Credit Card Retention Strategies, A New Credit Card Benefit, Must Have Reselling Tools, Great Deals & More!
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.