Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Best of Miles to Memories 1/11/16/-1/17/16
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week I shared my retention experiences with four banks, broke the news about an awesome 75K bonus offer on the Amex Business Gold card, shared my difficult journey towards re-qualifying for Hyatt Diamond status and much more!
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Credit Card Retention Tips & Takeaways from Recent Experiences with 4 of the Largest Banks! (Chase, Amex, Citi & Barclaycard)
- Warning! What You Need to Know When Calling Citi for Retention Offers
- NBA Amex Bonus Issues & Misinformation: Is This Great Deal Worth the Trouble?
- Citi Honoring $0 Spend on the ThankYou Preferred But They Are Still in the Wrong
In Manufactured Spend & Deals
- Amex Business Gold & Platinum 75K Offers Surface: Full Analysis & How to Get Them!
- Why I Believe My 2+ Year Old Bluebird Survived Last Week’s Shutdowns: It Isn’t What You Think!
- Success! Up to 37% Off Hilton Stays by Stacking Amex Offers is a Go!
In Travel & Loyalty
- My Difficult Hyatt Diamond Requalification Journey: How I Did It, the Overall Value & Tough Lessons Learned Along the Way!
- Mileage Running to London: An Awesome Avios Booking & Unexpected Surprises
- Vega$ Just Got More Expensive: Find Out What You’ll Be Paying For On Your Next Visit!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.