Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Best of Miles to Memories 1/18/16/-1/24/16
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week I shared my insights on reselling for manufactured spend, covered the rumored change to the ThankYou Premier bonus, shared my views on the Hyatt Diamond Suite Upgrade devaluation and a lot more.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards & Manufactured Spend
- 5 Things You Absolutely Need to Know About Merchandise Reselling for Manufactured Spend!
- Which Merchants Earn 3X ThankYou Points with the AT&T Access More Card: Complete Guide & Resource
- Is Calling for Retention Offers Immoral? Are You Cheating the Banks?
- My Discover Apple Pay 10% Came Through in a Big Way (Well Sort Of) & More Data Points
- ThankYou Premier 50K Bonus Changing Soon: Should You Apply & Is This the Last Chance for 50K?
- Why Hyatt’s Diamond Suite Upgrade Policy Change Is A Terrible & Unfriendly Move
- IHG Point Breaks Preview Released: See Which Hotels Will Be Available for 5,000 Points Per Night
- The New (Worse In Some Ways) Amtrak Guest Rewards Starts Soon & How to Book Sleeper Trains Now Before It’s Too Late!
In Travel & More
- Mileage Run to England, AA & BA Business Class, Crazy Weather, Castles & Hasseling The Hoff!
- Hyatt Hack Update, State Department Travel Warning Myths, A Couple of Giveaways & More!
- Amex Dismantles Much of Serve Division, Tightening on Chase Business Card Apps, Hyatt Diamond Upgrade Changes & More!
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.