Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Best of Miles to Memories 2/22/16/-2/28/16
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This was a tough week with the news of American Express further restricting who can earn bonuses on business cards. I also discussed my profitable switch to AT&T and discussed the details of a new Chase Freedom.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Breaking: Amex Restricts Bonuses to “Once Per Lifetime” On Business Cards
- More Bad Chase News? Is Chase Discontinuing the Freedom?
- Amex Churning: The One (Targeted) Way to Avoid the “One Bonus Per Lifetime” Rule
- Another Best Ever Offer: Citi HHonors Visa Signature 75K Bonus Available Again!
In Travel & Loyalty
- My Insane (Circus) AA Mileage Run & How They Lost Track of Who Was on the Plane!
- Virgin America: Up to 2,500 Free (Valuable) Points for Referring Friends or Refer Yourself & Double Dip!
In Deals & More!
- AT&T Paid Me $1,500 in Profit to Switch: My Experience, Strategy & How You Can Do Even Better!
- Hacking Valentine’s Day? How I Saved Money & Why I Did It!
- Update on Staples McAfee Free Money & Points Rebate Deal & How to Liquidate the Rebate Card
- Backdoor AT&T Link, US Bank Retail Cards, Lots of eBay Gift Card Deals & More!
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.