Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Best of Miles to Memories 4/11/16/-4/17/16
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week I covered how to get your actual FICO for free from most of the major banks, talked in depth about credit card churning & mortgages and covered my re-match to Hilton HHonors Diamond.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Are You the “Travel Hacker” A Good Customer of the Banks & How to Improve Your Banking Relationship
- Great Deal: Get 5K Citi ThankYou Points for Adding an Authorized User [Targeted]
In Credit & Spending
- Credit Card Churning & Getting a Mortgage: What to Expect Top to Bottom
- Comparing Free FICO Score Offerings From Each of the Major Banks & How to Get Your Score Free!
- Citi Expands Its Cash Back Offers Significantly: Have You Checked Lately?
- Hilton’s HHonors Status Match Update: Confirmed Through 2018 & Can You Re-Match to Extend?
- A Stupid & Frustrating American Airlines AAdvantage System Limitation
- IHG’s New Share Forever Promotion Announced: Details, Analysis & Finding the Sweet Spot!
- From the Junk Mail: 6 Targeted Deals & Offers That Came in the Mail This Week
- Deal Roundup: BOGO Chipotle, Cheap Flights to Bali & Free Verizon Data
In Travel & More
- Move Over Shanghai Disneyland: A New Resort in Dubai Is Opening with Almost As Many Parks as Disney World!
- Kayak Releases Their Summer 2016 “Travel Hacker” Guide!
- Changing Travel with Age, Troubling Citi Changes, More Bluebird/Serve Shutdowns & More!
- Delta May Sever Alaska Partnership, Free Points, Books & Cell Service, The End of a Pesky Fee & More!
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.