Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Best of Miles to Memories 4/26/16/-5/01/16
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week I covered an improved Amex card, the boring new Point Breaks list, the new Chase Ink Plus 70K offer and more.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards & Spending
- New Amex SimplyCash Plus Credit Card with 5%/3% Categories, No Annual Fee & 2 Great Bonus Offers!
- Highest Ever Bonuses on Chase Ink Plus & Ink Cash Return
- Is the AT&T Access More Card Gone for Good?
- Will Chase Match the Bonus on Their New Ink Plus 70K Offer? My Experience & Results
- Brand New Citi ThankYou & Expedia Partnership Announced: Is it a Good Deal?
In Deals & Loyalty
- Great Virgin America Elevate Changes: Much Easier to Qualify As an Elite, More Bonus Points & A Status Match Expansion
- Earn 5K Bonus Points per stay with Wyndham & Visa Checkout (10K Max) & Why this may be worth a Mattress Run!
In Travel & More
- IHG Points Breaks Summer 2016 – Select Hotels for 5,000 Points
- Is This the Future of the Hyatt Place Brand? I Hope So!
- Another Major Hotel Chain Purchased, A Few Great Deals, Delta Shakes Up Narrow Body Market & More!
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.