Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Best of Miles to Memories 7/11/16/-7/17/16
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week I shared the unexpected benefits of my Total Rewards Diamond status, covered a great Hyatt rebate promo, talked about the erosion of deals and more.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- With Rumors of Upcoming Changes, Is Now the Time to Get the Citi Prestige?
- Soon You Will Be Able to Sign-Up For New Barclaycard AAdvantage Credit Cards!
- Another 10K Free Points from Amex & How to Check to See If You Are Targeted!
- Hot! 10% Rebate on Hyatt Award Redemptions for Targeted Cardholders
- How to Maximize New Amex Offers for HP, Best Buy, Macy’s, Nike & More!
- The Erosion of Deals & Staying Ahead of the Game
- Chase $500 Business Checking Offer Is Back! How to Get This Great Deal & Combine with Personal for $1K!
- Free Money & 5X at Staples Returns, But the Deal Has Eroded!
In Loyalty & Travel
- Total Rewards Diamond is Paying Off! An Unexpected Offer & My Initial Review
- Hyatt Adding a 6th Hawaiian Property & 1st Hyatt Centric on the Islands!
- Two Ways to Find Priceline Express Deals Hotel Names BEFORE You Book!
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.