Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Best of Miles to Memories 5/11/15-5/24/15
Welcome to our biweekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of our still relevant posts from the past couple of weeks. Also, don’t forget to enter our $100 giveaway. It ends on 5/25/15 at 11:59PM Pacific and entering takes only 30 seconds!
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Manufactured Spending
- My Long Term Bluebird/Serve/REDcard Strategy Going Forward
- Quick Warning – GiftCardMall Visa Gift Cards & Portals
- Advanced Gift Card Arbitrage & Reselling – Bulk Accounts & Finding the Best Deal (Guest Post)
- Dirty Sam’s Club Tactics – New Shipping Fees on many Gift Cards
- Specialized Gear for Manufactured Spending?
In Credit Cards
- 300,000 Miles/Points from 4 Cards – My Latest Application Round Strategy & Results
- Barclay’s Makes Major Change on Getting Multiples of the Same Product
- How to Close Citi Credit Cards Online
- A Recent Citi Upgrade Offer & Why Upgrading Is a Terrible Decision
- Talking About Chase from All Angles & More
- 100k Amex Business Gold Offer & Why You May Want to Call Amex
- Fidelity Amex Increased Bonus – The Perfect Card for Feeding Serve
- Just a Reminder: 50k Southwest Bonus? You Can Do Better!
- The SPG Amex Spending Threshold is Lower, But You Probably Don’t Want to Apply Now
- Working Link Found – Alaska Airlines Credit Card 25k + $100 Statement Credit
- When a Credit Card Looks Good But Really Is a Dog
- Wyndham Launched their new 15k Flat Rate Today – Is Their Co-Branded Credit Card Worth It?
- Come See the new Citi Cards Homepage – What a Vast Improvement!
In Questions & Answers
Over the past couple of weeks I decided to take questions from readers and answer them over a series of posts. All of the posts in the series are listed below, with the subject matter denoted in the title.
- Credit Card Churning – How to Decide Which Cards Stay & Which Cards Go
- How Business Cards Affect Credit & Avoiding a Chase & Amex Shutdown from MS
- Cancelling a 30 Year Old Card, Mileage Costs Across Multiple Programs & Easiest REDbird/Serve Strategy
- Parking Money in Bluebird, Personal Expenses on a Business Card & Funding Checking Accounts with a Credit Card
- MS at Staples or Grocery Stores, Non-Chase Card with UR Portal & Amex Platinum Airline Credit
- Your Questions Answered – Most Common Points & Miles Acronyms
- Credit History with Converted Accounts, Max Number of Amex AUs, Money Orders at Walmart & More
- Ink Bold or Plus, Paying for Someone Else’s Global Entry & Shopping Portal Clawbacks after Returns
- Which Points & Credit Cards for Which Airlines, Hotel Free Night Expiration Dates & AA Miles to Hawaii
- Your Beginners Questions Answered – Ask Away!
- $20 off $300 in Visa Gift Card at Staples – More Free Money & Points!
- Dude, Babe & Bear – Get 1,503 Spirit Airlines Miles in a Quick, Fun & Interesting Way
- Win 100,000 Alaska Airlines Miles – Entering is Free & Easy
- 500 La Quinta Points in 15 Seconds – Extend Your Expiration Date
- Combine Hotel Loyalty with American Express Platinum & Fine Hotels & Resorts (Guest Post)
- Lounge Review: CLUB S.E.A. – Sala Respighi Lounge Milan Malpensa
- A New Holiday Inn on the Las Vegas Strip?
- Southwest Schedule Extension to 2016 – Book Your Holiday Trips!
- Delta’s New Safety Video Features All of Your Favorite Internet Stars & Memes
- Editorial: The New American Airlines (Guest Post)
- Editorial: The New American Airlines – Part 2 (Guest Post)
- Flexible Points Currencies Compared, Gift Card & Hotel Discounts, Terrible Point Breaks & Best Rate Guarantees
- MtM Roundup – Credit Card Utilization Dates, Alaska Card Offer Returns, Waffle House Museum & Updates on Recent Posts!
- Farflung Hotels, Japan First Class Awards, Fidelity Amex Tax Free, Sneaky La Quinta & More
- Google to Start Selling Products & Why You the Savvy Consumer May Care
- The United LAX Renovation – $500 Million Doesn’t Get You Much
- Uber & Lyft Finally Coming to Nevada?!?
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.