Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Best of Miles to Memories 10/03/16/-10/09/16
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week I covered some great new credit card offers, discussed how Citi is trying to stiff me and showed how using a cool Hyatt perk almost cost me a lot of money.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Amex Business Platinum 100K Deal & Why You Should Use Caution with this Offer!
- Citi Not Honoring Bonus Applied For Under Old Rules!
- Are Premium Branded Cards the Next Big Thing? Amex May Be Launching One Soon!
- The Real Reason Amex “Enhanced” Their Platinum Cards & Why It Isn’t Enough!
- Highest Ever Hilton HHonors Amex Bonuses Now Available
In Loyalty & Deals
- An Awesome Unpublished Hyatt Perk & How It Almost Cost Me A Lot of Money!
- A Better Than Expected Amex Offer: Potentially Great Value ($50 x 3 per card! 33% off!) for AT&T Wireless Customers! [Targeted]
- Save up to 25% by Booking Through the Expedia App
In Travel, Vegas & More
- The Atlantic City Trick Every Travel Hacker Needs to Take Advantage Of!
- WARNING: Always Check For Paid Flights Before Booking Awards!
- The Best Laid Plans, An Important Lesson & How Miles/Points Saved the Day!
- Is the Era of Free Booze in Vegas Coming to an End?
- Map of WiFi Passwords from Airports & Lounges Worldwide!
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.