Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week we saw the major mileage portals come through with some great holiday bonuses, BofA confirmed Museums on Us is returning and I detailed my recent Citi retention triple dip.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
- The Single Best Way to Rack up Spend & Millions of Miles/Points
- Great Holiday Bonus: Earn up to 7.5X Bonus Miles Per Dollar from United’s Shopping Portal
- More Holiday Bonuses: Earn an Extra 7.5X Per Dollar from Alaska, American & United Portals
In Credit Cards
- Tripling Up Citi Retention & Great Offers on ThankYou & AAdvantage Cards
- Comparing 5X Bonus Categories for Freedom, Discover & Citi Dividend & How to Maximize
- My Decision to Keep or Cancel Citi Prestige & Current Retention Offers for the Card
- Chase Freedom 2017 Calendar: Bonus Categories Revealed for Q1 & Q2 2017!
- Visa Instant Rebate! $15 off $300+ at Office Depot/Max Returns: Info & How to Maximize
- Great Deal! Up to 15% off Amazon & More When Changing Your Address (Even Temporarily)
- Bank of America’s Free Museum Program Returns for 2017: New Dates & A Full List of Participating Museums
- 9 Deals For You: Free Avios, Gift Cards, Portal Bonuses, Flight Sales & More!
In Loyalty & Travel
- The Top Tier Status I Now Hold Without Ever Making 1 Stay & What It Means Going Forward
- Several Great Deals, Alaska/Virgin Merger & 26 Tips for Online Shopping
- The Excalibur Vegas Mattress Run: A December Tradition & Thoughts on World of Hyatt
- The Rise, Fall & Post Mortem of Braniff International Part II: Ultra Colors, Ultra Problems #avgeek
- Review: Ocean Blue & Sand All-Inclusive in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.