Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week I covered my afternoon of making money by selling gift cards, covered profitable deals from a few stores and detailed how I got my Southwest Companion Pass through the end of 2018.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Lucrative Amex Business Platinum 100K Offer Expiring: Who Should & Shouldn’t Apply?!?
- Earn 5X Points on Airfare with your Amex Business Platinum Card [Targeted]
- Great Deal: 25% Bonus When Redeeming Discover Cash for Nike GCs & Why to Do It
- An Afternoon of Gift Card Reselling: $400+ Profit in about 2 hours
- Earn 15X United Miles at Select Stores & 3 Deals to Stack with the 15X Offer!
- It Is Now a Bit Safer to Buy Discounted Gift Cards from One Major Online Marketplace
- Make a Profit & Earn 5X Next Week at Staples!
- HOT Neiman Marcus Amex Offer: Details, How to Make a Profit & Why You Should Load Now!
- New Amex Offer: $35 off $175+ at Hampton & Hilton Garden Inn & How to Maximize
- Rare Business Class Space Wide Open & Targeted Spending Offers from BofA & Amex
- Staples, Best Buy, Chase & More: 7 Great Afternoon Deals
In Travel & Aviation
- Success: My Journey Towards 2 More Years of the Southwest Companion Pass & Random Takeaways
- Economics of My Last Minute Trip & How Miles & Points = Great Memories!
- No More Upgrades & Much More! AA Finally Releases Basic Economy Fares & What That Means
- The Rise, Fall & Post Mortem of Braniff International Part III: Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.