Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. This week Amex made the news with the amazing 35K SPG card offers. They also began clawing back some points more aggressively for MS and released a new app based concierge.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards & Spending
- Highest Ever Bonus Returns: How to Get 35K on the SPG Amex Cards!
- Best Ever Offer: Citi HHonors Visa Signature 75K Bonus Available Again!
- Caution: You Should Be Careful with Amex Bonuses, Clawbacks Could Happen Even If you Don’t MS
- One Simple Way To Check What Amex Cards You’ve Had In The Past
- Synchrony Bank Launches Cathay Pacific Visa Signature Card
- American Express Launches Pilot Program for App Based Concierge
- Earn Up to 55K Starpoints Through Referrals for New 35K SPG Offer
- Gift Card Sale; Up to Extra 5% Off Select Brands at Raise & Extra 6% on Restaurant GCs at CardCash
- Amex Offers, Get 20K MR Points When You Spend $1,000 With Air France [Targeted]
- New Gyft Promo, Buy $50 Nike GC Get $10 Free Plus 5X UR
- Tuesday Afternoon Deal Roundup: 100% Bonus on IHG Points Purchase, Discounted GCs, $20 Fares and Food Discounts for V-Day
In Loyalty & Vegas
- Total Rewards Diamond Extended! More Waived Resort Fees, Lounge Access & Free Atlantis!
- More Vegas Resort Fee Hikes: Increases Up to 20% & Calculating the “True Rate”
- Earn Up to 10K Southwest Points Per Night When You Book Through SouthwestHotels
- Hilton Promotions, Earn From 5,000 to 50,000 Honors Points
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.