Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Posts That Caught My Eye
This really is spot on. I don’t claim to be an expert on LaGuardia, but spending over $4 billion without increasing runway capacity seems like a huge mistake. While it is also probably unrelated, after seeing how long it took to build 1 World Trade Center, I don’t see how any project of this scope could come in on time or budget.
This is a really neat representation of 24 hours worth of air traffic flying over London’s five area airports. It really is amazing the sheer amount of traffic that goes through that area on any given day. The entire thing takes about a minute and a half to watch. Definitely worth it!
- IHG Point Breaks hotels are now bookable online. I covered the entire list of hotels last week. A little disappointing if you are looking for something on the high-end, but still a lot of value if a property corresponds to your travel plans.
- Earlier today I announced that I will be holding a travel hacking meetup in Las Vegas. I am still looking for feedback about dates, but it will most likely be in the middle of September. Let me know in the comments of that post if you are interested.
A couple of the great gift card deals from last week have returned.
HT: Doctor of Credit
The Staples deal is through Paypal Digital Gifts directly and is great if you are interested in using some of the strategies I laid out last week.
The Kmart cards are sold on eBay, so don’t forget you will also earn 2% in eBay Bucks and can use a portal for about 1% more. Last week it was possible to sell them to SaveYa for a small profit, but that route has dried up. The best option now is probably to buy them to use yourself if you have a need. I don’t see much profit in the deal otherwise.
Other eBay Gift Card Deals
Many of the other deals from last week’s sale are still going on. For most, these are only good if you actually shop at the merchant, but the 76 deal should be profitable if you haven’t purchased those cards yet.
- $100 76 Gift Card for $90 – Limit 3
- $50 JC Penney eGift card for $40 – Limit 5
- $50 Bertucci’s eGift card for $45 – Limit 5
- $25 Chocomize eGift card for $20 – Limit 5
- $50 Fatboy USA eGift card for $40 – Limit 5
- $200 Hyatt for $175 – Limit 2
- $50 Cabela’s Gift Card for $40 – Limit 5
- $25 Boston Market Gift Card for $20 – Limit 5
- $100 The Limited Gift Card for $85 – Limit 3
- $50 Jiffy Lube for $40 – Limit 3
- $50 Claire’s Gift Card for $40 – Limit 3
Have a great evening!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.