Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Air New Zealand Award Space
Air New Zealand has a fantastic looking lie flat business class product on their 777-300 between Los Angeles and Auckland. Normally award space on Air New Zealand is scarce, however right now there is a ton of space available from the end of April through September of this year.
You can search for award space on United.com. United and Aeroplan each charge 80K miles each way on this route while Avianca LifeMiles charges 81,000 miles. None of those 3 programs levy fuel surcharges. Technically this space should be bookable with any Star Alliance program.
For more analysis, head over to View from the Wing.
Targeted Alaska Spending Offer
Bank of America is sending out a targeted spending offer to holders of their Alaska Airlines co-branded credit card. I didn’t personally receive the offer, but other have received it.
- The Offer: Get 2 additional miles (up to 2,500) for every dollar you spend on qualifying hotels, car rentals, ridesharing, taxi cabs and limousines.
- Analysis: Alaska miles are valuable, so 3X isn’t bad, but I would probably still use my Sapphire Reserve card personally.
Points with a Crew has the full details.
Targeted Business Platinum Spending Offer
Yesterday I covered a targeted 5X airfare offer on the American Express Business Platinum card. Today, yet another targeted offer for the card has surfaced.
- The Offer: Get 2 points per dollar on purchases of $5,000 or more.
- How to register: Visit this link and login. If you are targeted it will allow you to register.
- Analysis: The card normally earns 1.5 points per dollar, so this deal basically gives you an extra half point. Not bad if you have some large unbonused purchases. This could be useful for taxes as well.
More details can be found at Doctor of Credit.
Have a great afternoon!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.