Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Family Travel for Real Life 2
Was the title a little of a hard sell? I apologize! Anyway, in just one week, the Family Travel for Real Life Conference will be held in Charlotte and you can still get tickets. I will be speaking at the conference along with a number of other fantastic bloggers. (You like how I called myself fantastic?!?) 🙂
The first Family Travel for Real Life Conference was held last year in Washington DC and was a huge success. You can find all of my posts about it here. Last year I spoke about long term family travel and this time I will be speaking about immersive travel, voluntourism and giving back. Of course there are a number of points/miles topics as well, so I guarantee you will leave having learned something new.
Here is the full schedule:
- 9:00-9:30 – Registration and Get to Know You
- 9:30-9:45 – Greetings
- 9:45-10:40 – Bonnie The Frugal Travel Lawyer on the New Frontier (Airlines): Southwest, Jetblue, and the rest of the game changers
- 10:45-11:40 – Leslie from Trips with Tykes on Disney: Mastering the International Houses of Mickey
- 11:45-12:40 – Lunch
- 12:40-1:30 – Jason Steele, frequent contributor to The Points Guy and many other publications, on Current Events and Sweet Spots in Miles and Points
- 1:35-2:20 – Kenny from Miles4More on National Parks and Destination Ideas Off the Beaten Path for Families (and how to get to them with awards)
- 2:15-3:30 – Shawn from Miles to Memories on Immersive travel: family adventures, educational experiences, and ways to give back
- 3:15-3:30 – Break and Afternoon Snack
- 3:30- Ask the Bloggers
For more information about the event and to purchase tickets, head here. I hope to see you in Charlotte!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.