Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Huge Giveaway to Say Thank You
Miles to Memories has been growing at a tremendous pace. In an effort to thank all of my readers (both old & new), I am going to be holding a giveaway this weekend. In total, I will be giving away at least 10 prizes.
What You Might Have Missed
While I am not going to rehash all of the great content from the past (you can always poke around), I know many of my readers are new here, so here are a few unique posts you might have missed from just the past two weeks:
- All about Walmart’s Savings Catcher & How to Save Money – A complete guide, my real world experiences & how to redeem Walmart Bucks with Bluebird.
- Commentary on the miles/points game, beginners & taking it slow.
- A comparison chart of American Express checking alternatives. (Serve, Bluebird & Prepaid REDcard.)
- How to get a status match on Alaska Airlines.
- Part 1 of my extensive review of the Norwegian Getaway cruise ship.
- Credit card reviews (no affiliate links) of the Chase Freedom & Barclay’s Arrival Plus.
- I was the first to post about this week’s Staples Mastercard deal (still going through Saturday) & last week’s Top Cashback eBay deal (no longer available). Staples also has another upcoming deal.
- Review of the Crowne Plaza Kochi.
- Why you don’t HAVE to call credit card reconsideration and Citi AA card reconsideration strategies and resources.
- A look at the fastest coaster in the world & Wonder La in Kerala, India.
- Review of the Etihad Diamond First Class Lounge in Abu Dhabi International Airport.
- Photo essay: A lookback at my family’s time in Beijing for the 2008 Summer Olympics.
As I mentioned, those posts are all from the past two weeks! Coming up this week I will have a bunch of new content on miles/points including more credit card reviews, my normal deal coverage, travel articles from Dubai, Colombia & India along with a continuation of my Norwegian Getaway review. Now back to the contest!
6 – Gogo Inflight single use internet codes.
2 – $15 Walmart e-gift cards.
1 – $15 Starbucks gift card code.
1 – International prize pack (shown above) including: A handmade spiceboat from Kerala, India and keychains from Kerala, Acapulco & Jerusalem. (Plus a possible surprise or two!)
Possibly More! I am working to add more prizes as we speak!
Ways to Enter
You can earn up to five total entries. Entries can be gained by:
- 1 Entry – Commenting on this post with a tip for other readers. (Does not have to be travel related.)
- 2 Entries – Following @milestomemories on Twitter and tweeting a tip to @milestomemories with the hashtag #MtMGiveaway.
- 2 Entries – *Subscribing to our once daily newsletter. (It can be done on the top right of this page or by clicking here. If you haven’t been receiving the newsletter, don’t forget to check your Spam or Promotions folder!)
*For this contest only, everyone who is subscribed to the newsletter by 11:59pm on 10/20/2014 will earn 2 entries. If you have previously subscribed, then you are already entered!
Each person can earn a maximum of five entries as described above. Winners will be determined by a random draw. Each entry will be assigned a number in chronological order. First all comments will receive a number, then all Twitter entries and finally all newsletter subscriptions. (Each newsletter subscription & Twitter entry will receive two numbers.)
Final eligibility will be determined by me at my sole discretion. Entering multiple times from the same IP address will result in disqualification. Winners will be notified with a post on this blog by October 26, 2014. Each person can only win one prize.
I also reserve the right to add additional prizes during the giveaway. At minimum, I will be giving away the 10 prizes as described above, but I am working to add more. If more prizes are added, the drawing will be done at the same time with the same pool of entries.
The contest will end at 11:59PM on Monday October 20, 2014. Any entry time stamped at midnight on 10/21/2014 or after will not count.
Thank you again for taking the time to read Miles to Memories. With our mixture of family travel, deals, miles & points and general travel related content, I feel we provide unique content day in and day out. I hope you continue to come back as we grow. As always, if you have any questions or need anything, feel free to contact me at MilesToMemories@gmail.com. Have a great weekend!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.