Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Newegg Added to Visa Savings Edge, Earn Extra 3% on All Purchases
Visa Savings Edge, a saving program for Visa Business Cards, has added Newegg as one of the merchants eligible for cashback.
Save 3% on purchases at Newegg. The offer is valid for a year and there’s a maximum annual reward of $200 per enrolled card.
- Offer valid from 4/18/17 – 4/17/18
- Offer valid for online and phone purchases only
- Offer valid for U.S. and Puerto Rico issued cards at U.S. merchant locations only.
- Discount provided as a statement credit on a future account statement
- Offer applicable only to qualifying purchases made with a valid, enrolled Visa Business Card
- Offer may be subject to additional terms and conditions. Please see the Visa SavingsEdge Terms and Conditions for more information.
- Maximum annual reward earn of $200 per enrolled card
- Void where prohibited, taxes, or restricted by law
More Savings with Visa SavingsEdge
The Visa SavingsEdge gives you extra cash back on purchases without any extra effort. You just enroll your eligible Visa Business Cards, use them at eligible stores and you get the reward as statement credit.
- Visa Business credit cards
- Visa Business Platinum credit cards
- Visa Business check cards
- Visa Business Platinum check cards
- Visa Business Signature cards
- B&H (5%)
- HostGator (5%)
- Lenovo (5%)
- Panera Bread (2%)
- Register.com (4%)
- Stamps.com (3%)
- Wyndham (5%)
- and more (full list)
Visa SavingsEdge use to be great for an extra 1% on Staples purchases, but they’re no longer part of the program. Now Newegg is a great addition and you will earn an extra 3% on all purchases, on top of your credit card rewards and portal cash back. Some other merchants could also be of value, especially those who are not included in any bonus categories.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.