Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Simon Gift Card Visa No Fee Offer
One of the problems with some of the Visa gift card deals we have seen lately is that they aren’t scalable or are somewhat difficult to scale. Thankfully there is another great deal going on this week which should be fairly easy to purchase in large amounts.
Buy a 5% Back Visa Simon Gift Card in a denomination of $300 or more Monday, December 5 through Sunday, December 11 at the mall office and we’ll waive the card purchase fee.
Need to Know
- Most Simon Mall locations will allow you to purchase up to $10,000 worth of cards per day.
- Visa gift cards are purchased at the Mall office.
- These cards are issued by Metabank with the PIN being the last four digits of the card number by default.
- You will receive a list of stores where you can use these cards in order to earn 5% cashback. The 5% back stores may differ from non-Simon 5 Back cards.
- The maximum denomination per card is $500.
- There is a possibility that some locations won’t be running this promotion.
You can find a photo of the ad for this promotion along with more info in this Doctor of Credit post.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.