Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Southwest Fare Sale, One-Way Flights Start at $39
Southwest has another fare sale, with prices starting at low as $39 one-way. You’ll find the lowest prices on only two routes, but there’s lots of flights that will cost you just a bit more.
Fares starting from $39 or 1,657 points one-way. Book by April 20, 2017 for:
- Continental US travel valid 5/2 – 6/14 and 8/22 – 11/1.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 6 through November 2, 2017.
- International travel valid August 15 through November 2, 2017.
Check all available fares here.
- 21-day advance purchase required
- Domestic travel is valid only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one way flight
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
- Restrictions and exclusions apply. Blackout dates apply.
- Seats and days limited.
- See full terms on promo page
We see these sales often from Southwest, and they have some good deals if you’re planning travel on any of the listed route. The lowest price of $39 is only available for travel between Vegas and Long Beach or Reno and Oakland. With a Companion Pass this offer gets significantly better.
If you already booked a flight, check if it’s showing a better price now. You can change your flight and re-book the same exact flight again for a lower price. If you paid cash, you’re receive a voucher that may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines. If you used Rapid Rewards, you’ll be refunded the difference.
Make sure to maximize your credit card rewards. Use Amex Platinum that offers 5x MR on airfare, Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3x UR on travel, or Citi Prestige for 3x TYP on airfare.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.