Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Southwest Rapid Rewards A-List Status Match Offer
Southwest has an offer that can quickly get you Rapid Rewards A-List elite status through the end of the year and extended till 2018 by just flying a few times. The offer is a good one, but only limited to CA residents. Let’s take a look.
When you click “Register now” below, you will be prompted to send us an email with your other current airline elite card or statement, name, and Rapid Rewards® account number. Once we verify your information, you’ll be on your way to the A-List through 2017!
Once you receive your A-List status match, fly three roundtrips (or six one-ways) by December 15, 2017, and we will extend your A-List status through December 31, 2018.
- Member must enroll for this promotion between August 31, 2017 and December 15, 2017.
- Registration and promotional A-List status confirmation must be completed prior to booking travel to receive A-List benefits.
- Must be a resident in the state of California.
- Existing A-List Members are exempt from the promotional offer.
- Promotional A-List status confirmation typically takes place within two weeks of registration and verification process.
- To extend promotional A-List status through December 31, 2018, after completion of registration, Member must book and complete three qualifying round trip revenue flights (or six one-way revenue flights), between August 31, 2017 and December 15, 2017.
- Valid on new reservations booked within the promotional time period only.
- Companion Pass, Southwest Vacations® packages, charter, group travel, and reward travel do not qualify for this promotion.
- Upon qualifying to extend promotional A-List status through December 31, 2018, you will receive an A-List tier card within 15 business days.
- If A-List status is earned by flying 25 qualifying one-way flights or earning 35,000 tier qualifying points in the calendar year while qualified for promotional A-List status, the regular A-List status will supersede the promotional A-List status, entitling the Member to A-List status through December 31, 2018.
A-List Member Benefits
As an A-List Member, you will enjoy Priority Check-in and Fly By Priority Lanes (where available), a dedicated A-List phone line, reserved checkin, free same-day standby, and a 25 percent earnings bonus on all eligible revenue Southwest flights.
To qualify for A-List status, you will need to fly 25 Southwest Airlines one-way qualifying flights or earn 35,000 Tier Qualifying points per calendar year, so this offer makes it much easier. Sadly, it is available to California residents only.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.