Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Spirit 75% Off Sale
Low cost carrier Spirit Airlines is taking a jab at United with a timely sale named “Let Them Wear Leggings”.
Use Promo Code “75PCT” To Save On Your Next Flight
Need to Know
- 75% Off flight-only bookings or the flight portion of vacation packages
- Travel: 4/4/17 – 6/14/17 (Tuesdays & Wednesdays)
- Enter 75PCT (all caps, no spaces) in the Promotion Code box on the home page
- Most routes are included, however there are a few exclusions.
- Coupon usage/booking must be made on spirit.com by 11:59 PM on March 28, 2017
- This offer is valid only on new, non-refundable flight and vacation package bookings made at spirit.com for travel: 4/4/17 – 6/14/17 (Tuesdays & Wednesdays)
- The coupon code does NOT apply to $9 Fare Club exclusive fares (including O and N classes of service), U class fares and also Y class fares, which are our highest fares and may be the only fares available on certain dates or flights.
- Coupon offers are valid only with fares of $49 each way or higher at spirit.com for travel between the specified dates in each offer.
You can find the full details and terms here.
This is a good deal if you have the flexibility to travel on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. On longer routes with higher fares, the savings can be significant. For example, look at this fare from New York to Las Vegas, although it has a stop.
In this case a $203 flight costs only $86! You can find even lower fares, just take a look at excluded routes first. Also keep in mind that flying Spirit is a bit different than other airlines. Their pitch is tight and you pay for almost anything, including luggage.
This sale will give you great prices, but it’s best if you familiarize yourself with their fees to keep it a good deal. In some cases even buying a cheap flight with this deal plus a Big Front Seat will be cheaper than a standard economy ticket on other airlines. In other words this will be a good deal for some, but not for everyone.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.