Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Stack Visa Checkout & Amex Offers
Happy (Green) Monday everyone. In case you didn’t know, Green Monday isn’t some environmentally aware shopping day, but instead what online retailers refer to as their most profitable sales day of the year. The term was coined by eBay and has been widely adopted by other online retailers.
In celebration of this momentous occasion, both Best Buy and Newegg have deals today that are very good. Let’s take a look.
- The Offer: Pay with Visa Checkout and Get $25 Off Your $100+ BestBuy.com Purchase
- Combine With: $25 credit with $250+ Amex Offer
- Total Discount: $50 ($25 + $25)
- Total Discount Percentage on $250 Spend: 20%
To stack the deals simply add your Amex card linked to the Amex Offer to your Visa Checkout account. When paying choose that card and the rest should be smooth like butter. You can find the full terms of the Visa Checkout promo here and the full details of the Amex Offer here.
- The Offer: Get $20 off $100+ when you pay with Visa Checkout.
- Combine With: $25 credit with $200+ Amex Offer
- Total Discount: $45 ($20 + $25)
- Total Discount Percentage on $200 Spend: 22.5%
Just like with the Best Buy Offer, you simply need to add an Amex card with the Amex Offer to Visa Checkout and use it to checkout on Newegg. You can purchase a wide variety of merchandise and with an effective 22.5% discount there are a lot of attractive options.
It is nice to see these deals, especially when they stack with each other. In the past Visa Checkout offers for both of these websites have reached their capacity quickly, so make sure to take advantage as soon as possible. Happy shopping!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.