Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Staples Amex Offer
American Express has released a new targeted Amex Offer for Staples.com.
Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions online at staples.com by 6/19/2016.
How to Load
This Staples.com Amex Offer seems to be highly targeted. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to find it on any of my accounts, but others have had more success. As of now this offer can only be loaded on the American Express website or through the app. It cannot be loaded via Twitter or other social media platform.
What to Buy?
Staples sells a variety of physical gift cards which should work to trigger this offer. You could purchase many merchant gift cards or even Visa gift cards. A $100 or $200 Visa gift card costs $6.95. If you purchased a $100 Visa gift card your net cost would be $81.95 after the credit.
- Valid online only.
- Valid only on US website. Not valid in-store.
- If you order an item during the offer period but it is not provided until after 6/19/2016, it may not count towards determining whether the purchase qualifies for the offer.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US.
- Not valid for e-gift card purchases. Not valid for gift cards in bulk purchases.
- Offer not valid on online orders that are placed in-store through sales associate. Excludes Quill, Smilemaker, Staples Business Advantage, Staples 4 Government, Staples Toner Services, Staples Technology Solutions, Staples Promotional Products, Staples Print Solutions (same as Staples Easy Print), Copy and Printing Services, Staples Contract and Commercial, Staples App Center, Staples Industrial, Staples Book Rental, Staples Simplexity, Staples Share fund, and Coastwide Labs.
I’m a little sad I wasn’t targeted, but hopefully many of you will have better luck. This is a great offer if you have it since there are so many gift cards available for purchase. Were you targeted? If so, on how many cards. Let us know in the comments!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.