Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Staples Gift Card Daily Deal
Staples has a great “Daily Deal” going on right now that most likely won’t last. Currently they are selling their $100 Easy Button Gift Cards for $85 with a limit of two.
Since this deal is directly from Staples, you can earn rewards in the following ways:
- 3X ThankYou from a Citi AT&T Access More Card
- 5X Ultimate Rewards from a Chase Ink Plus or Cash credit card
- 5% cashback from the Amex SimplyCash card
- 5% additional cashback on purchases of $200 (so you would need to purchase more than the gift cards) with the recent Amex Offer.
If you simply wanted to make some almost free points, you could re-sell these cards for 84.5% of face value. Thus if you purchase two cards, you will lose a total of $1 on the sale, but could earn 850 points for example with a Chase Ink card.
Things to Know
Here are a few things you should know about this deal:
- Portals don’t payout on gift cards from Staples.
- There is a limit of two discounts, however it will allow you to add more than two cards to your cart.
- If it shows tax on your order confirmation screen then don’t worry. It shouldn’t actually charge you tax. I confirmed this with my order.
This is a great deal if you are someone who like me shops at Staples often or if you are someone who has the ability to re-sell cards and is looking to pickup a chunk of points with minimal cost. I don’t expect this deal to last long, so I would jump on it if you are interested. Happy shopping!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.