Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Staples Visa Checkout Offer
Last week Staples and Visa Checkout released a $25 off $100+ offer. That deal expired a couple of days ago, however it seems they are now back for round two. The new offer is nearly identical.
- $25 off your online order of $100 or more when you pay with Visa Checkout.
- Limit 1 per customer.
- Ends 7/23/16 or when promotional redemption limit has been reached.
- Valid online at staples.com®, our mobile site and Staples iPhone app when you pay with Visa Checkout only.
- Not valid in store.
- Limit one discount per customer, nontransferable.
- Discount is automatically applied to qualifying order when you select Visa Checkout and order is placed. Minimum purchase requirement of $100.
You can find the full offer terms and exclusions here.
How to Maximize
This offer does exclude gift cards and many popular brands, so the options to maximize this deal are not limitless. In my opinion the best way to maximize this is to find something you want to purchase that is already priced well at Staples. The weekly ad is a good place to start and you can search deal sites like Slickdeals for more offers.
Remember you can also get:
- 5X Ultimate Rewards with Chase Ink Plus or 5% cash back with Amex SimplyCash Plus
- 5% cashback with the Upromise portal.
- Up to 5% in Staples Rewards
When everything is combined, your savings can add up to about 40% depending on how you value Ultimate Rewards points. Happy shopping!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.