Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Want more info? Come join our Travel Hacking & Reselling Facebook communities to get the answers!
Target Holiday Promotions 2016
Target is bringing back a number of their holiday initiatives this year the company has announced. Specifically they are bringing back:
- 10% off gift cards for one day only, December 4. Last year the limit was $300 per household. No terms have been announced yet.
- Free shipping on digital orders from October 25 through January 1, 2017.
- 50% off one toy per day in Cartwheel from November 1 through December 24.
- Free returns and an extended Price Match Guarantee, which enables you to price match any purchase made Nov. 1 through Dec. 24, excluding Thanksgiving through Cyber Week.
- $10 off a $50 purchase on a different product category each week beginning in mid-November, including Grocery, Home, Apparel and Accessories, Trim and Toys.In December it becomes $25 off $100.
You can find the full details in their press release.
There is a lot of opportunity to save with these promotions and those who like to resell may find a deal or two as well, although scaling can be difficult. As for the discounted gift cards, it can be nice to stock up at 10% off, but they will enforce that household limit. Some got around that limit by visiting multiple stores, etc. during the promotion last year.
Remember too that you can always get 5% off by using a REDcard so between the discount on gift cards and REDcard you are starting at 15% off before factoring in any other deals and/or promos. I’ll cover the gift card terms as the deal gets closer to see if anything has changed significantly from last year.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.