Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Targeted Hyatt Food and Beverage Credit
While many brands love to bombard customers daily with emails for “special offers” that aren’t really “special”, sometimes they also like to spend the money to actually mail you something. Among the most active brands at doing this is Hyatt with their co-branded Chase credit card.
Both my wife and I hold the Chase Hyatt credit card. It comes with an annual free night in a category 1-4 property which offsets the annual fee and as a Diamond it also gives me the ability to earn elite credit through spend. Overall the product is solid, but offers like last year’s 20% off all redemptions and this one make it even better.
$30 Free Credit
Yesterday a mailer came for my wife offering a $30 free food and beverage credit on her next stay at a Hyatt House or Hyatt Place property. Specifically here is how they phrase it:
Experience all the comforts of home when you book your stay at Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels in the U.S. and you’ll enjoy a $30 food and beverage credit. Just be sure to use the offer card during your visit by July 31, 2016.
Here are the actual terms printed on the back of the card that needs to be presented:
- Offer valid for stays at participating Hyatt Place of Hyatt House locations in the U.S. between 4/1 -7/31/16/.
- Limit one credit per stay.
- Credit may only be used during qualifying stay.
- Credit may only be used in one transaction at participating hotel outlets during qualifying stay.
- No cash, credit or refund will be issued for unused portions.
- May not be used for alcohol purchases or room rate.
- Offer card must be presented and relinquished at time of purchase.
- Stay subject to availability.
- Hyatt may alter or withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- Offer valid only for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers in good standing who receive this offer.
- Not valid at locations outside the U.S.
Overall this is a fairly straightforward promotion and one that I definitely appreciate. The card itself doesn’t have a name on it, so it is unclear how they would verify the person using it is the one who received it or if that person has a Hyatt credit card. Of course, the employee may read the fine print so it is probably best to have your Hyatt card with you at the time of redemption.
Family Travel for Real Life 4 is happening in Orlando at a Hyatt Place in a couple of weeks, so my wife and I will likely use the credit there. I really like that Hyatt has these smaller targeted promotions that add value to holding one of their credit cards.
Have you received this or a similar offer from Hyatt? Let us know the details in the comments!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.