Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
United Club Pass Giveaway
This weekend I am holding a United Club pass giveaway! The one-time use pass is good through 11/30/2014 and can be used no matter which airline you are flying on. (I am giving away 1 pass.)
United Clubs offer free well drinks and limited beer selections with higher-end offerings available for an additional charge. Additionally they usually have a decent selection of snacks and you will also get free Wi-Fi.
While United Clubs don’t compare to international business class lounges, they certainly are better then sitting in the terminal! Here is my review from a United Club in San Francisco.
The contest is simple. To enter, use Rafflecopter & simply leave a comment on this post telling me what you like most about airport lounges. For a bonus entry, follow me on Twitter! The contest ends on 10/13/14 at 12:00AM PDT.
I will send the pass via U.S. mail. It may take up to 1-2 weeks to reach you depending on where you are in the country. The winner will be chosen randomly by Rafflecopter. Eligibility is solely determined by me and is at my sole discretion.
Pass Terms & Conditions:
- This pass grants one person, one-time access to United Club.
- Access subject to space availability.
- This pass is valid for entry at any United Club location worldwide.
- Persons under 21 years of age must be accompanied by someone 21 years of age or older.
- This pass is subject to United Club terms and conditions, which United has the right to amend or modify with or without notice to its customers.
- Valid only in United Clubs. Excludes United Arrival Lounge and United Global First Lounge.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.