Join over 5,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Wells Fargo Checking Account Bonus, $250 With Optional DD
Wells Fargo has a $250 dollar bonus available for new customers who open an eligible Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account (online or in-branch) with the minimum opening deposit of $25 by February 17, 2017. All consumer checking accounts, including non-interest-earning checking accounts (except Teen Checking) are eligible for this bonus.
In order to receive this bonus, you must complete ONE of these requirements within 60 days of account opening:
- Make at least 10 debit card purchases/payments OR
- Set up a qualifying Direct Deposit of $500 to your new checking account
Bonus will be deposited in your checking account 45 days after eligibility and qualifications have been met.
- Not available to those who have received any cash or cash-equivalent bonus through Wells Fargo consumer deposits in the past 12 months
- Expires on February 17, 2017
- Available nationwide
- Up to $50 in credit card funding
- No closing fees
- Offer cannot without a valid U.S. taxpayer ID
- Offer Page
Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account has a monthly service fee of $10. However, you have a few options to have it waived:
- Maintain a $1,500 minimum daily balance
- $500 or more in total qualifying direct deposits
- 10 or more posted debit card purchases/payments from this checking account
- Linked to a Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card
This is a great bonus, higher that your average bonuses that we usually see. When it first became public, it wasn’t clear whether it was targeted or not, but it’s been confirmed otherwise. The requirements are also pretty easy, with just 10 debit card purchases. This should help those who have difficulties changing their direct deposit.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.