Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
100,000 American Express Business Platinum Offer
Everyone is in a tizzy for the new Business Platinum offer. Hey don’t get me wrong it is a decent offer but how about something a lot better?
Miles to Memories has procured access to an increased American Express Business Platinum credit card offer. We have been releasing it to our Facebook Group on a semi regular basis (did it last month too) and we will be releasing it again on Monday morning. It was even a part of our best deals of 2017 list.
Details of the Offer
The offer that Miles to Memories secured for our group members is:
- 100,000 Membership Rewards points after $10,000 in spend within the first 3 months of card membership.
This is huge is a huge improvement over the current public offer:
- 50,000 Membership Rewards points after spending $10,000 within the first 3 months
- 50,000 Membership Rewards points after spending an additional $15,000 within the first 3 months
The offer comes with the standard American Express lifetime bonus rule.
The card comes with all the same perks as the standard public offer. The $450 annual fee is not waived. The card’s details and perks are as follows:
- Get 5X Membership Rewards points on flights and eligible hotels on amextravel.com.
- 1.5 points per dollar on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. Up to 1 million additional points per year.
- Book any First or Business Class flight and get 35% of those Membership Rewards® points back later, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- You can receive one Global Entry ($100) statement credit or one TSA Pre✓ ($85) statement credit every 4 years
- Centurion Lounge Access & Priority Pass membership
- $200 yearly airline fee credit
RELTATED: Perks for the American Express Personal Platinum (a lot of the perks overlap)
We work with an American Express rep so this will be a application over the phone. Since it is one person dealing with everyone we have to put a maximum number on how many we can let through as to not overwhelm them. We got around 30 people the offer last time and will most likely get the same amount this time. It will also take a week or more for them to get in touch with everyone.
We will continue to release this offer as long as we can but this is the last time we will blog about it for a while. The next few rounds will be released to people who are already in the group.
I will post the opportunity in our Facebook group Monday morning around 10:30-11:00 AM EST. It will be a first come first serve so everyone will have a fair shot.
Miles to Memories receives NO COMMISSION for this offer. We are just passing a superior offer along to you as a service to our loyal readers and Facebook Group Members.
We could have written about the increased public offer now and released the better offer a few weeks from now but we didn’t think that would be fair to you.
We will be releasing the details on how to get the offer in our Facebook Group Monday morning. We have already helped over 80 people get this increased offer. If you are interested you must be a member of the group to get it.
Remember that Miles to Memories receives NO COMMISSION OF ANY KIND for this offer. We were simply lucky enough to create a relationship and wanted to share it with our members.
We also have a Reselling group if you are interested in joining that as well. You can be a member of both groups.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.