Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
100,000 American Express Business Platinum Offer
Miles to Memories has procured access to an increased American Express Business Platinum credit card offer. We have been releasing it to our Facebook Group on a semi regular basis and we will be releasing it again on Monday morning. It was even a part of our best deals of 2017 list.
Details of the Offer
The offer that Miles to Memories secured for our group members is:
- 100,000 Membership Rewards points after $10,000 in spend within the first 3 months of card membership.
This is huge is a huge improvement over the current public offer:
- 50,000 Membership Rewards points after spending $10,000 within the first 3 months
- 25,000 Membership Rewards points after spending an additional $10,000 within the first 3 months
The offer comes with the standard American Express lifetime bonus rule.
The card comes with all the same perks as the standard public offer. The $450 annual fee is not waived. The card’s details and perks are as follows:
- Get 5X Membership Rewards points on flights and eligible hotels on amextravel.com.
- 1.5 points per dollar on each eligible purchase of $5,000 or more. Up to 1 million additional points per year.
- Book any First or Business Class flight and get 35% of those Membership Rewards® points back later, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- You can receive one Global Entry ($100) statement credit or one TSA Pre✓ ($85) statement credit every 4 years
- Centurion Lounge Access & Priority Pass membership
- $200 yearly airline fee credit
We will be releasing the details on how to get the offer in our Facebook Group Monday morning. We have already helped over 50 people get this increased offer. If you are interested you must be a member of the group to get it.
Miles to Memories receives NO COMMISSION OF ANY KIND for this offer. We were simply lucky enough to create a relationship and wanted to share it with our members.
We also have a Reselling group if you are interested in joining that as well. You can be a member of both groups.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.