Your Next Purchase Could Net You 1,000,000 Hawaiian Miles
Hawaiian Airlines has a sweepstakes that could earn you a prize of 1 Million HawaiianMiles. There’s also some lesser prizes that are still awesome and it’s pretty easy to enter.
1 Million Hawaiian Miles Sweepstakes
The Hawaiian Airlines Million HawaiianMiles Sweepstake begins at 12ET on September 1, 2018, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). You have two options to enter:
- One entry for each purchase made with your Barclays Hawaiian Airlines® World Elite Mastercard during the promotion period
- To enter without a purchase or obligation: hand print your complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip code, day and evening telephone numbers, email address (optional) and HawaiianMiles account number (if any) on a 3″x5″ paper, place in an envelope with appropriate postage and mail to: Hawaiian Airlines Million HawaiianMiles Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 488, Milltown, NJ 08850-0488. Enter as often as you wish; however, only one entry per stamped envelope will be accepted.
One (1) Grand Prize: One Million (1,000,000) HawaiianMiles.
- Grand Prize will also include $9,777.90 cash (awarded in the form of a check to the winner)
- ARV. $39,407.90 including tax assistance check.
Two (2) First Prizes: One Hundred Thousand (100,000) HawaiianMiles. ARV. $2,963 each.
- First Prize will also include $977.79 cash (awarded in the form of a check to the winner)
- ARV. $3,940.79 each including tax assistance check.
Three (3) Second Prizes: Fifty Thousand (50,000) HawaiianMiles. ARV. $1,481.50.
- Second Prize will also include $488.90 cash (awarded in the form of a check to the winner)
- ARV. $1,970.40 each including tax assistance check.
You have a chance at winning 1 Million HawaiianMiles. It’s easier to get entries if you have their credit card, but you can also get unlimited entries by mailing in a post card.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.