Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Get up to $125 Gift Card with Hotel Stays in Vancouver
If Vancouver is in your travel plans, or if you just want to do a quick getaway for a few days, then check out this promotion. StayVancouverHotels has a great deal that will get you a $125 Amex gift card for hotel stays there. Let’s check the details.
Book today on StayVancouverHotels and receive an AMEX Gift Card worth $50, $75, $100 or $125 per booking AND an additional $50 AMEX Gift Card for every subsequent night you stay. You need to use code AMEX at checkout.
- Book through StayVancouverHotels.com using promo code “AMEX”.
- Booking subsequent nights as separate reservations will be treated the same as a single reservation for multiple nights.
- The first night qualifies for the full reward amount plus $50 per subsequent night.
- Stay must be between now and April 30, 2019.
- Three bookings maximum.
- Amex card(s) will be delivered at check-in.
- Bookings can be made using VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
- This offer is limited and may end at any time.
- Non-cancellable promotion.
A tremendous offer if Vancouver is on your list. or even if you just want to get away and need some trip ideas. The offer is pretty simple. You book a hotel in Vancouver through StayVancouverHotels and you receive up to a $125 Amex Gift Card. You then earn $50 for every subsequent night. This should definitely give you a very cheap hotel stay if you’re planning to visit. Just keep in mind that bookings will be made in CAD, so use a card with no foreign transaction fees.
You can also maximize this promotion by staying one night at separate hotels throughout your visit. That will get you $125 for each night.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.