Get up to 15% eBay Bucks Until Tomorrow
eBay has another eBay Bucks bonus offer. This one is for buyers only, but it the best offer they’ve ever had, up to 15% back. Not everyone is eligible for this offer, but you can check here if you’re targeted, before you go any further.
The offer comes in two parts:
- 15% in eBay Bucks on every Qualifying Item of $150 or more
- 8% in eBay Bucks on every Qualifying Item of $50 or more
- Users who purchase eligible items between 5:00AM PT on March 22, 2018, and 11:59PM PT on March 23, 2018, will earn the promotional offer.
- Rewards are deposited into an eBay Bucks account by March 31, 2018.
- Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per quarter.
Qualifying purchase or items listed for sale excludes all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category, Real Estate, Gift Cards & Coupons (including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.
These eBay Bucks offers are usually not as interesting as they used to be since eBay gutted their eBay Bucks program by excluding gift cards. But with offer is the best one we have seen and you can get as much as 15% back on almost anything.
This is a targeted offer, so check your accounts to see if you’re eligible. Make sure you see the “buy or sell” offer in your account. There’s usually another version of the offer that give 8% eBay Bucks to buyers only.
Also don’t forget to go through a shopping portal if you are making any purchases. TopCashBack has the best rate right now at 1.75%.