20% Off Lyft With SoFi Money When You Pay With Your Debit Card
Man SoFi Money is the gift that just keeps on giving. First they give you a $50 bonus for signing up for the account, and it posts like the next day. Then they are offering $100 for signing up for their Invest account. But they didn’t stop there, they offered $100 for setting up direct deposit and now they are giving you 20% off Lyft when you pay with your SoFi Money debit card. Wow that is a ton of value! And we haven’t even discussed how awesome the account is yet or the opportunity to refer friends!
What Is SoFi Money?
Just in case you have been living under a rock I will give you a quick run down of SoFi Money. It is a completely fee free set up. There are no account minimums, no monthly deposit requirements and no fees to take your money out! Here is a breakdown of the program’s perks:
- Earn 1.6% APY on your account balance. This rate moves as interest rates move. It was up to 2.25% a few months ago.
- No minimum balance required to unlock the interest rate.
- No account fees.
- ATM fees reimbursed worldwide. As long as there is the ATM is displaying the Visa®, Plus®, or NYCE® logo.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- The cash balance in SoFi Money accounts is swept to one or more program banks where it earns a variable rate of interest and is eligible for FDIC insurance. FDIC Insurance does not immediately apply. Coverage begins when funds arrive at a partner bank. There are currently six banks available to accept these deposits, making customers eligible for up to $1,500,000 of FDIC insurance (six banks, $250,000 per bank).
- There is a ATM withdraw limit of $615 per day but there is no ACH money transfer limit that I know of.
Details on the Lyft Offer
- Add SoFi Money card as a payment option on the Lyft app
- Make the SoFi Money card as the default payment on the Lyft app
- Receive 20% cash back for every ride until February 18th, 2020
- Up to a $1,000 maximum rebate
Pretty simple! I know we all will miss earning the credit card points on the purchase but you are never going to touch the 20% off that you can get here. Unless you are purchasing Lyft gift cards at a steep discount.
I have been talking about how awesome SoFi Money is for weeks and this is just more proof of it. Their ecosystem is easy to use and customer friendly. Plus if you haven’t done it already you are leaving hundreds or thousands of dollars on the table. So my only question left is, what are you waiting for?
Hat Tip: The Flight Deal