Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
2016 Amex Offers
Today is the last day of the year! I am currently in San Diego to celebrate the last parts of 2016 and first few days of 2017 with my family, but I am diverting temporarily to finish up on some Amex Offers business before the end of the year.
As a reminder, I already wrote about how to maximize the following offers:
- 30% Off Hyatt Amex Offer
- 20% Off JCPenney Amex Offer
- 20% Off Staples Amex Offer
- 20% Off Office Depot Amex Offer
Yes, I did procrastinate somewhat on getting all of my offers maximized. Still, I was busy with work and my growing reselling business which blew up in December (more on that later) so I am not too hard on myself. I also have A LOT OF CARDS, which means it takes time. Here is what I am doing to finish out the year before taking the next few days off! (Mostly) 🙂
- Buying iTunes gift cards at Staples to finish out my last few offers.
- Buying Hyatt gift cards in person with the five cards I have that were targeted for that offer.
- Buying merchandise at Dell to take advantage of 33% off with that Amex Offer.
- Reloading a Sears gift card to lock-in 20% off with that offer.
- Buying gift cards at Newegg with my last few offers there.
I also managed to find an area with a Best Buy, Office Depot and Lowe’s all within two minutes of each other. This afternoon I’ll head out for a quick trip to:
- Buy Visa gift cards at Office Depot.
- Buy Best Buy gift cards to use later at Best Buy.
- Buy Amazon gift cards at 20% off with the Lowe’s Offer.
It’s a lot of work, but a lot of points & cash as well. Have you finished all of your Amex Offers or are you still working through them like me? Let us know in the comments!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.