Easy $25 Bonus for Using Google Pay
Chase is sending out some emails with offers to earn up to 2,500 Ultimate Rewards points for making 3 transactions through Google Pay. let’s look at the details.
Make 3 transactions using your consumer Chase Freedom card with Google Pay and receive 2,500 bonus points (or 1,500) with this bonus offer, which can be redeemed for $25 (or $15) cash back. Valid from 04/01/2019 through 04/30/2019.
- This offer is valid from 04/01/2019 through 04/30/2019.
- You will receive 2,500 bonus points (or 1,500) with this bonus offer, which can be redeemed for $25 (or $15) cash back.
- To qualify for this offer, you must make 3 transactions using your consumer Chase Freedom card with Google Pay during checkout.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after the qualifying purchase(s) post(s) to your account for the bonus points to post to your credit card account.
- Limit one offer per customer or card account.
- Your participation in this program may result in miscellaneous income and may be reportable to you and the IRS, on a Form 1099-MISC (miscellaneous income) or Form 1042-S (Foreign Person’s U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding) for the year in which the income is paid.
The offer was sent by email. My offer was for my Chase Freedom card but similar offers in the past have been available for Freedom Unlimited, Sapphire Preferred and Sapphire Reserve as well. Let me know if you see it on those cards. Pretty easy way to make $15 or $25.