Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Boxed Amex Offer Summer 2017
Boxed.com just had an Amex Offer expire, so they are returning with yet another decent deal. Let’s take a look.
Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your connected Card to spend a minimum of $75+ in one or more transactions online at Boxed.com by 9/30/2017.
- Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem.
- Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® Card across all American Express offer channels.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 9/30/2017, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
You can find the full terms on the offer page.
How to Load
This offer can be loaded via the American Express website or app. Alternatively, you can load it to a linked account via Twitter by tweeting #AmexBoxed.
Save Even More
While this deal isn’t quite as good as the $25 off $65 Amex Offer that just expired, thankfully there are other promotions you can stack to save even more:
- If you are a new customer you can receive $15 off $60 by using a referral link.
- Use promo codes JUSTFORHIM or SUMMER20 to save 20% off.
- Use a portal to save even more. Top Cashback is paying 8% back, but that may not stack with promo codes.
Boxed has a wide variety of merchandise available that you often can’t find discounted to this level elsewhere. I personally have saved quite a bit by utilizing previous Amex Offers and plan to do the same with this one.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.