Wells Fargo Checking Account Bonus, $250 With Optional DD
Wells Fargo has a $250 dollar bonus available for new customers who open an eligible Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account (online or in-branch) with the minimum opening deposit of $25. The offer expired in February but it is back again and available till March 24, 2017. All consumer checking accounts, including non-interest-earning checking accounts (except Teen Checking) are eligible for this bonus.
In order to receive this bonus, you must complete these requirements within 60 days of account opening:
- Make at least 10 debit card purchases/payments
Bonus will be deposited in your checking account 45 days after eligibility and qualifications have been met.
- Soft pull
- Not available to those who have received any cash or cash-equivalent bonus through Wells Fargo consumer deposits in the past 12 months
- Expires on March 24, 2017
- Available nationwide
- Up to $50 in credit card funding
- No closing fees
- Requires a valid U.S. taxpayer ID
- Offer Page
Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account has a monthly service fee of $10. However, you have a few options to have it waived:
- Maintain a $1,500 minimum daily balance
- $500 or more in total qualifying direct deposits
- 10 or more posted debit card purchases/payments from this checking account
- Linked to a Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card
This is a great bonus, higher that your average bonuses that we usually see. The previously expired offer page had some language that made it seem targeted although it worked for everyone, myself included. This time around there’s no restrictions in the offer so it’s clearly available nationwide.
The requirements are easy, just 10 debit card purchases. I received the bonus just a couple of days after completing the requirements.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.