4th of July Airfare Sales
It is 4th of July Eve and a few airlines are marking the occasions with some sales. Let’s take a look.
Southwest Airlines 4th of July Sale
Sale somewhere new with us. From sea to shining sea, what will you see?
- Book by 7/6.
- Seats, travel days, and markets limited.
- Blackout dates apply.
- Continental US travel valid 8/22 – 12/16.
- Travel dates may vary for cities outside the contiguous U.S.
- Points bookings do not include government fees from $5.60 per one-way flight.
There are a lot of city groups on sale. Southwest sales are always a good time to check for flights for upcoming trips. It often also pays to check old Southwest reservations to see if the price has dropped.
Spirit Airlines 4th of July Sale
It’s almost the 4th. While some will display their patriotism with a firework show or lapsing into a food coma, we celebrate with a deal and a ditty honoring the American spirit – or rather, America and Spirit. *ahem*
- All fares must be booked on spirit.com by 11:59PM on July 4, 2017 for travel on the dates as specified by individual market and by market direction on nonstop flights only.
- Fares valid on select dates in July 2017, August 2017 & September 2017.
- Fares are based one-way.
- Fares may be combined with other valid and applicable Spirit Airlines fares on other dates of travel.
- Lower fares generally available at the airport and all fares are subject to availability.
- You must be a member of the $9 Fare Club to receive the member fares.
Flying Spirit is different, but not necessarily bad. Just remember to factor in any fees that you will be paying to compare their prices with other airlines. You will almost always do better if you are going on a quick trip and can pack only a small amount into a free personal sized carry-on like a small backpack.
Frontier Airlines 4th of July Sale
Fly away with fares as low as $49 one way.
*Seats are limited. Restrictions apply. See “About this Deal” for details.
Frontier is a lot like Spirit. If the city combination fits what you need, then you can save a lot of money as long as you don’t get caught in the fee trap.