$6 Round Trip Flights to Hawaii and Free Sandwiches!
Flights to Hawaii have been getting cheaper recently as Southwest entered the market. But it’s Arby’s that is winning the pricing war with $6 flights. Yes, you read that right, you can get flights to Hawaii for just $6, in business or first class. But there’s a catch obviously. Let’s look at the details and how you can win.
Arby’s is bringing back sandwiches on King’s Hawaiian buns. For that occasion, it is offering a $6 trip (that’s the cost of a sandwich) to Hawaii that only lasts 24 hours. You’ll spend just six hours in the islands if you’re fortunate enough to land a ticket. Plus each participant must sign a publicity release allowing their likeness to appear in marketing materials.
The trip starts with a coach-class flight from your nearest major airport to Los Angeles for an overnight stay at a hotel. Then, you fly either first class or business class from LA to Honolulu on April 27 before heading back to Los Angeles that same day.
Tickets are going on sale Friday, April 12 at 12pm ET. They will be first-come, first-serve. You will pay just $6 for a flight to Hawaii where you’ll sit on the beach, munching on Arby’s sandwiches. When you’re done, you’re heading home.
If you don’t get tickets on April 12, you’ll have one more chance. The other half of the tickets will go on sale at noon ET on April 15.
Check out the promotion link here and be ready at 9AM PT/12PM EST.
- Open only to legal residents of 50 US/DC, 18+ years of age.
- Promotion begins at 12:00 PM ET on 4/12/19 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on 4/15/19 or once Offer Item supplies are exhausted, whichever occurs first.
- Promotion consists of 2 separate Offer Periods, with 5 Offer Items available in each Offer Period.
- ARV of each Offer Item is $2,700.
- Travel must occur 4/26/19 – 4/28/19.
- Limit 1 registration per person and 1 Offer Item per person.
There’s only 5 trips available each day, today and Monday. Sound like an exhausting day, but you do get to visit Hawaii, tan for a few hours and travel in business or first class.
Hat Tip – Points With a Crew