AAdvantage Aviator Business Card Increased Offer – All Time High
Barclays recently increased the bonus on their AAdvantage Aviator Business credit card and it is the all time high for the card. The really unique thing about the Barclays American Airlines credit cards is it only takes one purchase to get the bonus.
The details for the AAdvantage Aviator Business card and welcome bonus are as follows:
- Earn 60,000 AAdvantage miles after your first purchase (purchase amount does not matter)
- Must also pay the $95 annual fee to earn the bonus.
- Earn 2 miles per dollar on American Airlines purchases
- 2 Miles per dollar on office stores, telecom, and car rentals as well
- 1 mile per dollar on everything else
- First checked bag free with the card
- 5% mileage bonus on all miles earned each year
- Access to American Airlines reduced mileage awards.
You can also earn a $99 companion certificate if you spend $30,000 on the card but don’t do this, it is not worth it.
This is a pretty amazing offer even though American Airlines miles are not as valuable as they used to be. The offer on the Citi American Airlines Business card is 70,000 miles but you need to spend $4,000 to earn the welcome bonus. If you are interested you can learn more about all of our airline offers. This is the better offer of the two but Barclays can be a tricky approval. Let us know if you are considering the card in the comments section.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.