Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Get 50K Miles with Barclays AAdvantage Aviator Business Card
Barclaycard has a business version of the AAdvantage Aviator credit card that recently started offering a 40,000 miles signup bonus. Now that bonus has gotten even better. You can earn 50,000 AAdvantage miles if you’re eligible and the spending requirements is still just as easy.
The primary cardmember will earn fifty thousand (50,000) AAdvantage bonus miles after a first purchase is made on the Account within ninety (90) days of Account opening.
- First checked bag free for the primary cardmember and up to 4 companions
- Earn 2X miles for every one dollar spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 1X miles on all other purchases
- 10% of your redeemed miles back (10,000 miles maximum per calendar year)
- Earn $3,000 Elite Qualifying Dollars (“EQDs”) after spending $25,000 in Net Purchases
- $100 American Airlines Flight Discount (the “Flight Discount”) after you spend $30,000 or more in Purchases on your Account during your cardmembership year
- No foreign transaction fees
You must be at least 18 years of age. This offer is available only to applicants who are residents of the United States, with the exception of Puerto Rico and the US territories.
This one-time AAdvantage® bonus mileage offer is valid for first-time cardmembers with new accounts only. Existing cardmembers, existing accounts, and previous cardmembers with accounts closed in the past 24 months may not be eligible for this offer.
This is a good bonus if you are looking for more American Airlines AAdvantage miles. Requirements are easy, you just need to make a purchase and pay for the annual fee of $95 which is not waived the first year.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.