Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Barclaycard AAdvantage Aviator Business Mastercard Now Has a Signup Bonus
Barclaycard has a business version of the AAdvantage Aviator credit card that is not talked about much. One main reason is that it was not possible to apply for it, even though the card has been around for a while. Now it has a bonus, and online application link. Let’s take a look.
The primary cardmember will earn forty thousand (40,000) AAdvantage® bonus miles after a first purchase is made on the Account within ninety (90) days of Account opening.
- First checked bag free for the primary cardmember and up to 4 companions
- Earn 2X miles for every one dollar spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 1X miles on all other purchases
- 10% of your redeemed miles back (10,000 miles maximum per calendar year)
- Earn $3,000 Elite Qualifying Dollars (“EQDs”) after spending $25,000 in Net Purchases
- $100 American Airlines Flight Discount (the “Flight Discount”) after you spend $30,000 or more in Purchases on your Account during your cardmembership year
- No foreign transaction fees
You must be at least 18 years of age. This offer is available only to applicants who are residents of the United States, with the exception of Puerto Rico and the US territories.
This one-time AAdvantage® bonus mileage offer is valid for first-time cardmembers with new accounts only. Existing cardmembers, existing accounts, and previous cardmembers with accounts closed in the past 24 months may not be eligible for this offer.
The most interesting part of this bonus is the fact that we had never seen one previously on this card. As for the bonus amount, 40K AA miles is just OK. Requirements are easy, you just need to make a purchase and pay for the annual fee of $95 which is not waived the first year.
I would suggest to go for the personal version of the card first, which currently has a 60K bonus. Even after that, I would wait for a better offer, hopefully matching the personal bonus.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.