Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Air China Sale, Round Trip Flights to Asia for Less Than $500
Air China has a weekend special with discounts on several of its routes. The cheapest fares start at $369 round trip. The sale is available only from 9/14 till 9/16/2018. Let’s check the details.
Book by 9/16 and travel from September 2018, until April 2019. Here’s the advertised discounted fares for this Air China sale:
|Houston||to||Beijing / Fuzhou / Seoul / Tokyo /Osaka|
|Washington,D.C.||to||Shanghai / Chengdu / Hong Kong / Ho Chi Minh City|
|New York/Newark||to||Wenzhou / Fuzhou / Hong Kong / Seoul / Tokyo / Bangkok|
|Hawaii||to||Shanghai / Chengdu / Nanjing / Changsha / Hong Kong / Taipei|
On top of that you can get 10% off on all other routes from the US to Asia!
- Travel period: September 14 – October 1,2018, October 9 – December 6,2018, January 4-31,2019, February 4-7,2019 and February 20 – April 30,2019 (Blackout dates: January 1-14, 2019 and January 26 – February 7, 2019 (inbound flight).
- Maximum stay of 3 months.
- The fares shown are for all inclusive round-trip.
- Only a limited number of tickets are available.
- Economy class promotional offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- The special promotional tickets are non-refundable.
Availability will vary depending on the route. I didn’t really see many $499 fares from Houston, but there was plenty out of New York. If you’re interested check your preferred route sooner than later so you have more choices.
$499 is a pretty good price for round-trip fare to Asia, but keep in mind that these are long flights and you’ll be flying in Economy. Also these special promotional tickets are non-refundable.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.