Air China Sale, Round Trip Flights to Asia for Less Than $500
Air China has a weekend special with discounts on several of its routes. The cheapest fares start at $369 round trip. The sale is available only from 9/14 till 9/16/2018. Let’s check the details.
Book by 9/16 and travel from September 2018, until April 2019. Here’s the advertised discounted fares for this Air China sale:
|Houston||to||Beijing / Fuzhou / Seoul / Tokyo /Osaka|
|Washington,D.C.||to||Shanghai / Chengdu / Hong Kong / Ho Chi Minh City|
|New York/Newark||to||Wenzhou / Fuzhou / Hong Kong / Seoul / Tokyo / Bangkok|
|Hawaii||to||Shanghai / Chengdu / Nanjing / Changsha / Hong Kong / Taipei|
On top of that you can get 10% off on all other routes from the US to Asia!
- Travel period: September 14 – October 1,2018, October 9 – December 6,2018, January 4-31,2019, February 4-7,2019 and February 20 – April 30,2019 (Blackout dates: January 1-14, 2019 and January 26 – February 7, 2019 (inbound flight).
- Maximum stay of 3 months.
- The fares shown are for all inclusive round-trip.
- Only a limited number of tickets are available.
- Economy class promotional offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- The special promotional tickets are non-refundable.
Availability will vary depending on the route. I didn’t really see many $499 fares from Houston, but there was plenty out of New York. If you’re interested check your preferred route sooner than later so you have more choices.
$499 is a pretty good price for round-trip fare to Asia, but keep in mind that these are long flights and you’ll be flying in Economy. Also these special promotional tickets are non-refundable.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.