Amex Offer for Air France KLM, Save up to 20%
More Amex Offers are out today. These two offers can save you up to 20% at KLM/Air France. There’s two version of these offers, one for Membership Rewards points and the other for statement credit. Let’s look at the details.
Air France Amex Offer
Get 20,000 additional Membership Rewards points (or $200 statement credit) one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $1,000+ in one or more eligible transactions online at airfrance.us by 7/31/2018.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Air France through US website www.airfrance.us or via US mobile app.
- Purchases must be charged in USD to qualify.
- Not valid for purchase made by phone, at physical locations (such as, but not limited to, airports, terminals, local sale offices, on-board flights) or through partners sites, agents, affiliates and third parties.
- Excludes group bookings, convention/conference bookings, hotel bookings, car rentals, airport parking, ground transfers, shopping.airfrance.com, laboutique.airfrance.com, and purchase of Flying Blue miles.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Amex Offer
Get 20,000 additional Membership Rewards points (or $200 statement credit) 1X by using your enrolled Card to spend $1,000+ in one or more eligible transactions directly with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines by 7/31/18.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines through US website www.klm.us, or via US mobile app.
- Flight must originate in US and be charged in USD to qualify.
- Not valid for purchase made through partner sites, agents, affiliates and third parties.
- Excludes KLM Package Deals, City Pass Amsterdam, hotel bookings, car rentals, ground transportation, airport transfers, Shop@KLM, purchases of miles, and lounge access fees.
A decent offer that can net you up to 20% in savings and you do not need to spend over $1,000 in just one purchase. However, it’s only useful if you’re a paid flight with Air France/KLM is in your plans. I see the offers on all my cards.