|Miles to Memories does not have a direct relationship with the card issuing bank(s) and this post does not include any affiliate links. If you wish to support the site by applying for credit cards or using other referral links, you can do so here.
Before applying I highly suggest reading the following posts: Slow & Steady Doesn't Make You A Loser and A Mandatory Waiting Period to Apply for Credit Cards?. You can find all of our credit card reviews here.
Alaska Airlines 25k + $100 Statement Credit Link
As part of my roundup yesterday I linked to an article on Points Centric showing how to get the 25,000 Mile + $100 statement credit Alaska Airlines credit card offer to show up. (The normal public offer doesn’t have the credit.)
Unfortunately at that time the only way to get the offer was through their website after searching for a flight. Thankfully things are much simpler now since Maximizing Money has found a working 25k + $100 statement link.
As a reminder here are some details of this offer:
- Get a $100 statement credit after making at least $1,000 in purchases within 90 days of your new credit card account open date.
- Get 25,000 Bonus Miles upon approval.
- Receive a Coach Companion Fare every year from $121(USD) ($99, plus taxes and fees from $22.)
- Earn 3 miles for every qualifying dollar in purchases of Alaska Airlines tickets, Vacation packages and Cargo purchases
- No mileage cap. There’s no limit to the number of miles you can earn with the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card
I actually got this card during my last application round, but was only approved for a $1,000 credit line and thus was given only 5,000 miles. (Bank of America doesn’t like me.) Thankfully even if you get the lesser card, the statement credit still applies.
Since the Alaska Airlines card is churnable, many people like to get one as often as possible. Alaska Airlines miles are valuable since they have some amazing partners including Cathay Pacific and Emirates.
While you could’ve received the $100 statement credit by jumping through hoops yesterday, thankfully that really isn’t needed. Thanks to Maximizing Money for finding the working link!