Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
New Amex Offer, Save 20% on Alaska Flights
There’s a new targeted offer that can save you as much as 20% off on Alaska flights. The offer seems targeted but I have it on a few Amex cards.
Get 5,000 additional Membership Rewards points (or $50) one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $250+ in one or more eligible transactions directly with Alaska Airlines by 12/31/2017.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Alaska Airlines through alaskaair.com, US reservation telephone line, or US mobile app.
- Purchase must be in USD to qualify.
- Purchases such as Virgin America flights are included if purchased through alaskaair.com.
- Not valid for purchases through third parties, agents, and affiliate sites that link to/from alaskaair.com.
- Excludes gift certificates, lounge passes, lounge memberships, hotel bookings, car rentals, ground transportation, vacation packages, insurance, purchase or gifting of mileage on Mileage Plan account, Alaska Airlines Company Store and purchases within lounges, aboard flights or at international airports.
This is a good offer is you fly Alaska and have any paid flights planned. The spending can be done in one or more transactions.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.