Alaska Fare Sale, One-Way Prices Starting at Just $49
There’s a new Alaska fare sale with prices starting as low as $49. The lowest fare is available for flights from Los Angeles to Las Vegas. Let’s take a look at the details.
Choose from 1,200 daily flights to 118 destinations. Flights starting at just $49 one-way. Must purchase by October 8, 2018, and at least 21 days prior to departure. Travel is valid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays from October 23, 2018 – December 15, 2018.
- Purchase by 11:59 pm (PT) on October 8, 2018, and at least 21 days prior to departure.
- Travel is valid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays from October 23, 2018 – December 15, 2018.
- Blackout dates are from November 15, 2018 to November 29, 2018.
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or all days.
- For travel solely within the state of Alaska, customers may check up to three bags free of charge.
- These fares are nonrefundable and are only available on flights marketed by Alaska Airlines for travel on Alaska Airlines, Virgin America, Horizon Air, SkyWest, or PenAir.
We see these sales occasionally from Alaska Airlines. For $49 you can only fly from Los Angeles (LAX) to Las Vegas (LAS), but there’s a few more deals for $49 and more going higher.
Make sure to maximize your credit card rewards. Use Amex Platinum that offers 5x MR on airfare, Chase Sapphire Reserve for 3x UR on travel, Citi Prestige for 3x TYP on airfare, or Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card for 3x on Alaska flights.